Monday 19 December 2016

My Birthday Present Haul

I love reading what other people get for their Birthday and Christmas, so thought what the heck I would do my own.

This year I spent the day with two close friends, Suzanne and her son. In the evening I went to a Line Dancing Christmas Party with my brother and Nan, which was super fun.


So here's what I got, I will do some separate reviews at a later date.

Too Faced Merry Macaroons Palette, this is a set of 12 vanilla scented eye shadows, with a deluxe sample size of Better Than Sex mascara. I love this palette the colours are great and so Christmassy!


Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Candy Cane. I didn't know this at the time of asking for it, but it smells of mint mocha, such an amazing smell. It even has a minty feel when applied.


Busted Tickets! When I opened my present from Christie and saw that it was a Busted CD, I did think this is random, I better look inside. There was a note to say that we would be going to see them in January at the UEA. So excited, I had completely forgotten that I said I would like to go and a Phone clip adaptor to take selfies, something we always need when were in groups.


A Spa Day, with optional treatment. Thank you Suzanne for this wonderful gift, something I certainly need and will be great to spend the day alone with her too. I cannot wait for my massage, I also got a drawing from Tudor, the first he has ever drawn. I know this is probably silly to some of you, but I will cherish this.

A China Doll of Queen Victoria, I love my dolls an although I haven't got them out of storage, I really ought too.

Compact Mirror from Lisa Angel, I love the stuff from there and this one is super cute.


Some Body Wash and Lotion from Baylis & Harding, the smell is divine, mulled wine sort of scent.


I also had one gift early, like July early, a ring from Pandora.


I received some money too and treated myself to a foundation, I have been keen to get for a while. Estee Lauder Double Wear.


Overall I feel super spoilt and cannot wait to spend some time with my closest friends, using the awesome gifts they so thoughtfully got me.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig