Friday 9 December 2016

My Little Box November 2016 Goodnight Edition

Owh how I love you My Little Box! This months box is called Goodnight, and there is nothing I love more than sleep, well Harley of course but you know what I mean! Seriously this box is so perfect, month after month!! 


The only downside to this months box, is that the prices for the My Little Beauty and Lifestyle pieces seem to be missing, so I cannot give you those.

This month is centred around getting a good nights sleep and pampering the skin.

The first lifestyle piece is this gorgeous Moon Jewellery dish. It is white with speckles of silver, like a starry night. The product itself is extremely sturdy and great quality.



Proactive 3in1 Garner Skin Active, R.R.P £5.10. This facial cleanser is great, as described it is a 3 in 1, meaning it is a cleanser, exfoliator and mask. It is specifically aimed for those of use with oily/ combination skin, and really did help to reduce the amount of oil being created on my skin. After use my skin felt smother and clearer.


Moonrise Makeup Remover Jelly, this as the name suggests, is meant to remove make-up. I didn't like this when I first used it, however when I read other peoples reviews and changed how I used it I found it to be pretty good. It is also vegan, which is quite nice to know.


Yves Rocher Secrets D'Essences Accord Chic, R.R.P. £53.00. Such an amazing scent, I would even go so far as to say this is on par with the perfume we received in the previous box. You can purchase yours on the Yves Rocher website, and I honestly think this will be my next perfume purchase!


The second Lifestyle piece this month was this very pretty eye mask, I always use one of these as I cannot sleep with any light at all. I love the design and feel of this, as well as the fit! I was super surprised to find it fit perfectly and actually stayed in place all night!


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig