Friday 30 December 2016

My Little Box December 2016 Christmas Edition

This months My Little Box was jam packed with lots of goodies, they really went above and beyond for Christmas.
When I first opened up the package, I was greeted with a lovely Christmas themed box with a Candy Cane tied to the box, with a deep green ribbon. Great packaging guys!

I cannot believe the amount of goodies we received this month, just look at that lot.


Kusmi Loose Tea, R.R.P £24.80. This tea goes beyond the traditional English Breakfast's, this is a limited edition Tsarevna blend of black tea with zesty orange peel and liquorice. Mixed with a dash of vanilla and spice, a perfect christmas tea blend. 


My Little Beauty Smoky Eyes Duo, shades Shimmery Taupe and Deep Chestnut. This little duo is perfect for the winter season, the colours blend easily with no fall out, and they seemed to stay in place all day without an eye shadow primer. You do have to layer the colours to get them to stand out, but that's only a problem if you like deep smoky eye all the time.


Loccitane Shower Oil, this shower oil is amazing. It mixes with water to create a luxurious lather and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft with a gorgeous smell. Extra moisture is defiantly something we need in the winter, and this hits all the right spots.


Courreges Hyperbole Perfume Sample, I was a little dubious about yet another perfume sample, however this one smells just as great as the past two. It stays on most of the day and a little goes a very long way.


My Little Box Candle Feu de lois, when I smelt this candle it reminded me of Christmas, it doesn't really give off a strong scent when lit though. I do love a candle at christmas though, so happy with this lifestyle piece.

My Little Magazine and Christmassy Print. I love that we get a print in each box and the magazine is such a great addition, giving you lots of ideas and advice.


My Little Box Cuff Bracelet, this is the only thing I didn't really like. I mean the gold makes it look so cheap, silver would be much better.


Tiptree Salted Caramel Spread, R.R.P £2.49. This spread is delicious, made with top notch golden syrup, decadent cream and a pinch of Maldon sea salt, I have been dipping my fingers in this because I am not really one for bread. That sounds so rude! However this spread is perfect for christmas indulgence and really hits the spot. 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig