Tuesday 25 October 2016

Kissed By an Angel Book Review

I read  a lot especially before bed, and have a big collection, mainly on my kindle. I thought I would start to do some reviews of my favourite books and hopefully give you guys an idea of what to read next.
 
 
 
Kissed by an Angel is the first in a series of books by Elizabeth Chandler, I found the series to be very gripping and practically read the series in about 3 days, I couldn't put them down.
 
The series starts with the story of Ivy, who's boyfriend, Tristan, had recently passed away, she thought she would never see him again and had lost everything. Tristan however has been given the opportunity to save his loves life, as her Guardian Angel, the only hitch is that if he succeeds his work on earth will be done and he will have to say goodbye for good.
 
We follow Ivy as she is tormented by an unknown threat, that was Tristan's killer and becomes more and more aware of Tristan's presence with no way of proving it his him other than her belief that he is trying to warn her.
 
This is a true love story that knows no bounds, venturing into the paranormal, their love defeats death and saves her life. I cannot recommend this book enough if you are after an in depth story that will transport you into the book itself.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig