Thursday 27 October 2016

My Birthday and Christmas Wishlist!

I have seen a lot of people do these sorts of posts and thought why the hell not do one myself! I know I am getting the top three items for sure, as they have already been ordered!

Too Faced Merry Macaroons Palette. This set comprises 12 vanilla scented eye shadows and a deluxe size of the Better Than Sex Mascara!

 
Too Faced Grand Hotel Café, this set has 3 separate palettes each with their own scent. Eggnog Latte, Gingerbread Coffee and Peppermint Mocha. In all you get 18 eye shadows and 3 face products and another deluxe sample of the Better Than Sex Mascara.
Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Candy Cane, a gorgeous Christmas colour!
 
Pandora Zodiac Symbol Charm - Sagittarius Obviously!
 
Pandora Fluttering Butterflies Pendant Charm.
A4 Light Box, naturally for my blog :)




 
LED Cloud Light, Never let the clouds dim your light.
 
Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light 48.
 
 
Pandora Disney's Ariel's Shell.
Pandora Poetic Blossom Earrings.
 
Do you have a wishlist? Comment below with the link so I can check it out.
 
Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig