Monday 3 October 2016

Mac Star Trek Where No Man has Ever Gone Before

If you're a regular reader then you will know that I am a massive MAC Lipstick Fan. I always keep an eye out for limited edition's and when I saw this Star Trek range I had to have "Where No Man has Ever Gone Before".


I also received a sample of the Prep & Prime Skin Visage Primer, which I didn't realise I already had.  The Primer is a very silky formula and glides onto the kin seamlessly, leaving a perfect base for your foundation. I have tried this with three separate liquid foundations and found that it worked well with all. The foundations were Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC20, Too Faced Born this Way in Nude and Arbonne Liquid Foundation in Honey Beige.


The lipstick retails for £16.00 , it is a beautiful pink with a gold sheen that sets in a satin finish. This didn't wear as well as other MAC lipsticks, however it reapplies so easily and layers well. As with all their lipped I love the smell, it's so sweet! 

Here is a picture of the colour in the daylight.


And another with flash.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig