Sunday 30 October 2016

What's in my Makeup Bag

Following What's in my Bag and with that being quite popular, I thought I would do a post on what I carry around with me in my Make-up Bag this Autumn. 


As with every female we have to have a compact mirror, I always carry this "Love Lippy" compact with me because I do love lippy and my best friend Christie gave it to me for Christmas.

My lip primer by Too Faced is an essential item, a majority of the time you do need to top up lippy and what good is doing that without a decent primer? In addition, I always have my chosen lippy for that day, so this changes most days.

Blusher is a must because I find that throughout the day my face seems to lose the blusher I applied in the morning, curse oily skin.

A new addition is this La Fille De Lair, Courreges Perfume, that I received in Octobers My Little Box, it is such a decadent scent.


Of course, we have the make-up bag itself, and at the moment I am using the bag I got with this months Love Me Beauty goodies, sporting the slogan "Life is short, buy the palette".

I like to carry around mascara too, just in case your lashes need a little boost or top up. At the moment I am using Benefits, Roller Lash mascara.


I usually get quite oily and so like to keep my compact too faced cocoa foundation to hand. It can quickly mattify my face and give me the needed coverage.

I also like to have Fairypants Vegan Lipbalm with me for when you feel a little dry on the lips (god that sounds dodgy), I usually use it before applying my lip primer.

Last but not least is a little brush to apply the blusher as and when I need it.


What do you like to keep handy?  

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig