Saturday 15 October 2016

September Lookback


I can't believe we are here again, I swear it was only yesterday I was writing my August Lookback.


Life Events/ Hobbies
I have done a few things this month for me and for work. I am officially a First Aider and Fire Marshall.. exciting stuff. It is quite scary when you think that someone may be in your hands one day and you could be the difference between possible life and death.

I started a Slimming World diet, although I don't need to lose a massive amount of weight, I am not happy with my body and the way I look. The only person that needs to be concerned with that is me and I am the only one that can do anything about it. I have been doing pretty well, although I have had some bad days, but generally I am sticking to the diet regime.

I went to a few Line Dancing classes, first one was with Christie, who seemed to enjoy it too. This is something I have always wanted to do and just thought what the heck I will give it a go and had so much fun!


I finally got to see my brother for the first time since America!!! We had a lovely day and even went to the beach, which was surprisingly nice weather.

Love Life
Well this has seemed to have picked up a little. I have actually been on a couple of dates with one guy, pre approved by my mum and step-dad. Not too sure if that's a good thing though.

Each date we had has been fairly relaxed and chilled, with free flowing conversation. He is a really nice normal guy and seems to be acting like a gentleman; although he does seem to be a little too shy. Something I am not used too and don't know how to read or act...


 (Yes that is a Christmas hat, I was playing with some photos for an new Christmas present tag idea)

We shall just see if he can come out of his shell a little and go from there.

Work
This seems to have improved, with a certain someone being told to respect others more. There are still some problems, but what work doesn't have it's issues.

Freebies
This month saw an influx of freebies for review on my blog. Everything I received for free is marked with an astrix (*) so you can find all the ones I haven't featured in the search bar.

The main ones that stuck with me are as follows;

Paul Mitchell Super Strong Duo


 Konjac Sponge Company Sponges


Spectrum 10 Piece Essential Brushes Set


Subscription Boxes
Next month I will only have My Little Box due to the fact that I cannot afford to keep 'wasting' money on these types of things, so have chosen to only keep the one I always love.

My Little Box, Mademoiselle Box in connection with Fashion Week, was such a great box and I loved every single item.


Cohorted, I have to say that this month left little to be desired and I wont be re-subscribing anytime soon.


I am looking forward to the coming months with more dates planned, especially with Christmas coming up.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig