Friday 7 October 2016

My Little Box September 2016 Mademoiselle Edition

In line with fashion week My Little Box have given us this awesome Mademoiselle box.

I know not everyone was happy with the fact that we only received one lifestyle item, however I don't
know what people are moaning about, the purse we got was gorgeous.

Claudie Pierlot Purse, R.R.P £30.00. I was super happy with this purse, although I wouldn't have paid £30.00 for it purely because there isn't very much space for lots of loyalty cards etc. The colouring is very pretty and I love the little box on the front. I have been using this purse for a few weeks now and am happily surprised with the quality and the fact that it is super light weight.


You can get 30% off anything on the Claudie Pierlot website using the code MYLITTLEBOX.



Ginseng Shot Mask, Erborian, R.R.P £6.00. These face masks are so strange aren't they! they feel like you're putting another face on, that said they do help to make you feel refreshed and calm. This mask helped to reduce redness as well as firming up and smooth my skin. 


Ren 3 in 1 Cleansing Water, R.R.P for 200ml £13.00.  I hadn't heard of this brand before, however when discussing this months box with Christie she was elated to have received this in the box. This cleansing water is so gentle and effective, it stripped away my makeup and cleared my pores.


My Little Beauty Mascara Mademoiselle, Audacious Volume, R.R.P £14.00. I will admit that when I read the description as "Audacious" I did think copy cat of NARS?? I can vouch that this mascara is no were near the quality of Nars Mascara, that said if you use this with a light hand then you can achieve a pretty finish. I did fins that no matter how light or careful I was I always ended up with a couple of clumped lashes... It is good as an everyday work mascara, but I certainly wouldn't use it if I was getting ready for a night out or special occasion.


If you liked the look of this box, you can get your first box for only £11 using code: IWANTTHISBOX. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your items! The purse is so cute too! x
    www.isabellaschoice.com

    ReplyDelete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig